Firefighters worked for over eight hours through the night to tackle a blaze at a Kirkcudbright hotel.
SFRS was alerted to the fire at Gordon House Hotel at 8.13pm on Thursday, 14 April.
Crews reached the scene to find that it had taken hold in the kitchen area of the three-storey property.
It had thereafter spread to the roof of a small, single-storey extension at the back of the premises.
There were no casualties.
At the height of the incident, crews from Gatehouse, Kirkcudbright, Dalbeattie, Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Hamilton were in attendance.
They fought the blaze using six water jets.
It was thereafter contained to the rear of the hotel and split into four different sectors which were each targeted and extinguished.
By 00.29am on Friday, crews were dampening down any smouldering remains.
Firefighters left the scene at 04.50am after ensuring it had been made safe.