A building forming part of Penninghame House near Newton Stewart partially collapsed on Wednesday after a blaze tore through it.
Five fire crews spen most of the afternoon and evening tackling the flames in the social club building, which were first reported at around 12.30pm.
Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) crews were mobilised following a 999 call made at 12.30pm and five appliances rushed to the scene.
There were no reports of any casualties as a result of this incident, however the single-storey building has partially collapsed.
Crews used three main water jets to tackle the fire, one of which had been set up as a ground monitor to cool two propane cylinders inside the building.
SFRS resources at the scene include two appliances from Newton Stewart and one each from Gatehouse, New Galloway and Stranraer.